Universal Rotary Thread File
Rotary Thread Files fix inside or outside threads no matter the pitch or diameter*. Fixes UNC/UNF Threads, Metric, and Pipe. Metal, Hardened Metal, ceramic, and plastic.
Patented and Engineered in the USA. Developed by professionals in the industrial field. Tool is simple to use for home projects, but built for professional use. Thread repair doesn’t have to be confusing or complicated. Get rid of the frustration of carry hundreds of other tool and kits around project to project.
Rotary Thread Files work on one pitch crest/root at a time. Doesn’t matter the size, length, pitch, internal, or external. It’s fast, efficient, simple, convenient.
For best performance and life, we recommend using a light cutting/tapping oil or the like. Applying Non-flammable paint thinner helps clean the tool during and after restore. Use light tool pressure when using the tool, don’t force the repair.
Product Operating Specs
- Use in Die Grinder and Standard Drill
- Always chuck tool up to the shank shoulder
- Max RPM: 15,000
- Product Size: 3/4 inch diameter x 2 inch long x 1/4 inch shank size.
- Recommend: Safety Shield, Minimum PPE: Safety Glasses.
Highlights of Tool
- Quickly and Easily Restores Inch, Metric, Pipe, Male and Female Threads
- Engineered and Patented in the USA – US 10,183,372,B2 • Global Patents Pending
- Great for Home Projects, Industrial, Automotive, Farm and Ranch, and Technicians
- Reaches into hard to reach areas with minimal operation space required.
- Use on metals, hardened metals, ceramics, glass, plastics