- Our Permanent Hold Threadlocker is made of high temperature-resistant methacrylate-based threadlocking adhesive
- Medium Viscosity: Our threadlocker has a medium viscosity making it easy and convenient to apply
- High strength: Suitable for use with the largest fasteners, for safety such as steering components and high vibration applications. It will require 275 ft lbs of torque to remove it. It requires localized hear to break the seal
- Fixture time on steel of 10 min, brass 5 min and stainless steel 15 min, it is ideal for applications where any migration of the adhesive must be prevented
- It can stand slight contaminations of industrial oils. Suitable for all metal fasteners. It has a breakaway torque on M10 bolts of 23 Nm.
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- ALL-IN-ONE KIT: This 131-piece thread repair tool kit by Rotary Thread includes bits, taps, and inserts in the 5 most needed metric sizes: M5, M6, M8, M10, and M12
- STRENGTH and DURABILITY: The installation tools in this inch coil kit are constructed from high-speed steel for superior handling while the inserts are heat-treated steel for greater strength and durability
- WIDE-RANGE APPLICATION: Our drill and tap set is ideal for restoring stripped or damaged internal threads as well as for performing maintenance work to protect any threads from wear and tear. The bonus RT1 Thread file is ideal in fixing both internal and external damaged threads.
- EASE OF USE: The kit comes with a carrying case that holds and organizes all the parts for easy transport and storage. It comes with a user manual for easy how-to-use guide. It also comes with a bonus collet for self-centering, resistance against loosening, fast-chucking and steady clamping pressure
- Product Sheet Specification
- Quickly and easily restores inch, metric, pipe, male and female threads
- Great for home projects, industrial, automotive, farm & ranch, and technicians
- Patented and Engineered in the USA
- Small size makes it great for field repairs and keeping in pocket for emergency restores
- If you enjoy the RT2, save money and time with a multipack! This kit comes with a quantity of 3, RT2’s plus a handy field case to hold your spares.
- Product Specification Sheet