- Our Temporary Hold Threadlocker is made of methacrylate-based threadlocking adhesive offering general purpose qualities
- Medium Viscosity: Our threadlocker has a medium viscosity making it easy and convenient to apply
- Medium strength: Suitable for use on any fastener that will have to be removed at some point such as suspension, brake, or chassis components. It requires about 100 ft lbs of torque to break the seal. Heat is not required to break the seal
- Fixture time on steel is 5 min, brass 10 min and stainless steel 20 min, it is ideal for fasteners that require normal disassembly with standard hand tools
- Thixotropic to reduce adhesive migration
- Material Safety Data Sheet
Our Temporary Hold Threadlocker comes with medium strength, medium viscosity suitable for general purpose use. It is thixotropic to prevent migration after application and is intended for fasteners that require normal disassembly with standard hand tools.